Before starting, ensure a company page does not already exist.
Are you eligible to set up a page?
- Have a personal profile on LinkedIn
- Your personal profile must be more than 7 days old
- You must have several connections on your profile
- Your profile status must be listed ideally as ‘All Star’ but ‘Intermediate’ should be sufficient
- You are a company employee and this is shown in the Experience section of your profile
- You have a company e-mail address linked to your profile e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your company domain name is unique to your business
Are you ready?
Min 646x220 pixels in a PNG/JPEG/GIF format and landscape layout
100x60 pixels (image will be resized to fit) in a PNG/JPEG/GIF format and landscape layout
50x50 pixels (image will be resized to fit) in a PNG/JPEG/GIF format
A company description of 250 – 2000 words is required as part of the company page. Think about what and how you wish to inform your potential audience about your company.
The relevant contact details, registered address, year founded, industry type and website details etc.
Time to set up your page
3. Enter your company’s official name together with your work e-mail address. If the e-mail address differs from the one linked to your personal profile an e-mail message will be generated to confirm the different details.
4. Click on Continue and enter the relevant company information
LinkedIn also offers the opportunity to create up to 10 Showcase Pages linked to your Company Page, but that we will save for another time and another blog!